Aureus Via
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

2 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Zarid Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello,

I heard about this org via Mordred, and I agree with all the rules.

My main toons are level 80+ enforcer and level 67 adventurer(I do not play them anymore, they are toons I created about 7 years back). Currently I am playing a level 15 doctor(Zarid), and I have a new level 22 eng(Xaridoc). These will likely be the 2 I relearn the game with so I will only be playing them.

My experience is a lack thereof. I am relearning the game slowly since I quit playing so long ago. I am familiar with alot of it, but forgot most of it Razz.

Well I could say alot about me but I will try to keep it short. I am ex-military, born and raised in the US, now I love overseas with my wife and work at a large international company. I am 28 years old, and like to be considered mature.

I hope I can bring laughter and good times to this org. And to have people to share my newbie adventures with.

Zarid

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Ruah Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 pm

thanks for applying to AV , we will get you in the guestchannel and see how it goes from there Cool
Ruah
Ruah

https://aureusvia.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down